When should I think about getting a lawyer?

You should contact a lawyer as soon as you believe your rights have been violated.

What type of cases do you specialize in?

At Dell’Armi Law we specialize in Property Damage, Personal Injury, Commerical Insurance Claims, Immigration, Traffic Defense, and Medical Malpractice.

What should I do if I was involved in an accident?

If you have been injured in an accident, your priority is getting medical attention. You should not admit fault or apologize to anyone else who was involved. If you suspect that someone else may have been at fault, you should set up a consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your options.

What measures should I take when processing a Property Damage claim?

Once you have your list of damaged or destroyed items, take photos and include them with your claim. You will also want to record any living expenses you have incurred. Your agenda may be to fix the problem as quickly as possible but do not forget to itemize and keep receipts for any repairs made after damage.

What is the difference between a criminal traffic offense and a civil traffic offense?

Criminal traffic defense is DUI, reckless driving, and cases in which an accident, injury, or fatality took place due to some form of negligent driving. These offenses are far more serious than civil traffic citations, but any traffic ticket can be defended, and they all carry points in a conviction. Criminal traffic offenses often include license suspension or revocation for varying lengths of time. A civil traffic violation is a minor traffic infraction. A driver who gets pulled over for a civil traffic ticket will not be arrested, but can still get points on their license and hefty fines. Civil traffic violations are usually minor traffic infractions such as speeding or running a stop sign or red light.

What is the cost when it comes to hiring a lawyer?

Our legal fees are determined by the attorney, who will work with you to structure an arrangement that is affordable. We offer a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee basis—you do not owe us a fee unless we win your case.

What are your hours of service and where are you located?

Our office hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday, closed on the weekends. We have two offices, 1201 6th Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34205, and 3105 NW 107th Ave, Suite 400, Doral, FL 33172. We can be reached at (941) 896-6319 and (786)332-3921.

I had an accident at work, what are my options?

If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Workers’ compensation is designed to provide some (but not all) of the financial assistance that an employee or their family needs while they are recovering from an injury. In most situations, you will be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits through your employer. Workers’ compensation also may provide vocational rehabilitation assistance and lump-sum payouts for certain types of injuries or disabilities.